The purpose of this programme is to enable a learner to:
- • Demonstrate understanding of moderation within the context of an outcomes-based assessment system.
- • Plan and prepare for moderation.
- • Conduct moderation.
- • Advise and support assessors.
- • Report, record and administer moderation.
- • Review moderation systems and processes.
- • Report on Slinging equipment condition.
Module 1: Understand Moderation
- • The Skills Development Framework.
- • Principles of Outcomes-Based Education and Training (OBET).
- • Assessments.
- • Purpose of moderations.
Module 2: Plan and Prepare for Moderation
- • Requirements for an Assessment and Moderation System.
- • Methods of Moderation.
- • Planning for Moderation.
Module 3: Conduct Moderation
- • Conducting the Moderation.
- • Quality Assurance.
- • Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Module 4: Advise and Support Assessors
- • Introduction.
- • Continuing Support and Advice.
Module 5: Report, Record and Administer Moderation
- • The Importance of Records.
- • Types of Moderation Records.
- • Storing Assessment and Moderation Records.
Module 6: Review Moderation Systems
- • The Impact of Regular Review.
- • Best practices.
- • Glossary of Terms.